McCorry is continuously on the lookout for talented individuals who may be interested in developing their careers with the McCorry team.
Last Updated: 9/8/2019
Receptionist cum Admin Officer
Level of position : Senior Clerk/Junior Executive
Location : Kota Kinabalu, Sabah (Head Office)
Reporting to : HR, Admin & Culture Manager
• Serves as the first point of contact with visitors and customers
• Assist the HR, Admin & Culture Manager in structuring the HR functions of the Company.
• Complete administration and human resource related tasks on a daily basis.
• Provide general administrative and clerical support to Admin Department
• Provides assistance to individuals by responding to routine questions
• Assist to maintain the Company’s KPD System
• Assist in developing and maintaining the culture policy of the Company.
• Support the Business Units as and when necessary
Key Responsibility Areas
1. Update daily attendance and leave application for employees of the whole Group
2. Attend to all incoming calls and walk-in guests
3. Ensure the visitor log book is signed and recorded accordingly
4. Make necessary calls as and when required
5. Arrange and coordinate the incoming and outgoing documentation via courier
6. Prepare meeting rooms when necessary
7. Monitor office supplies inventory and equipment maintenance schedule
8. Seek for quotation for Administration related items or services
9. Arrange accommodation for outstation employees or as when necessary
10. Prepare monthly time card record of employees
11. Calculate part-time wages for part-time employees
12. Together with the HR, Admin & Culture Manager, assist in the implementation of policies established by the management
13. Carry out specific tasks or projects delegated by the management from time to time
14. Prepare or draft letters / memo
15. Maintain HR & Admin filing system (except payroll)
16. Supervise office cleaner to ensure general cleanliness of the office area
17. Tidy and maintain the reception area – including the office plants and aquarium. Decorate when necessary.
18. Assist in organizing corporate events – monthly, quarterly, yearly – food, transport, accommodation etc.
19. Assist in monitoring the corporate calendar for Admin
20. Handle employee’s work pass renewal/application/cancellation
21. Assist in recruitment activities – sort, filter and call candidates
22. Assist in organizing training for employees when required
23. Carry out ad hoc assignments
• At least a Diploma or Bachelor Degree holder in any field.
• Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in related field
• Excellent communications/presentation skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia (both speaking and writing). Other languages would be an added advantage.
• Must be neat, independent, proactive, meticulous and attentive to details
• Willing to work extra hours and extra miles
• Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Candidates who desire to work in a business entity that is continuously growing
• Candidates who are interested in building their careers with us